Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Sweetee's Etsy Shop Returns!

We are working on a new look, new items... just a total makeover. Keep checking for updates!

UPDATE 1/22/09: It's taken me an unnecessarily long amount of time to get back to this point. I have worked on several things, all things I love for various reasons. Being a Jill of all trades it is hard for me to subscribe to the idea of designing a couple items and then offering them in every color and size. I have a deeply rooted self criticism of the things I create, perfectionism I suppose. For that reason I've continually put off posting items because not only did I want my items to be perfect I wanted the look and feel of it all to be perfect. I've had to cast this aside in favor of allowing myself to not ALWAYS be perfect. I'm still not sure why this is so hard for me but I've decided that a post that is a little less than perfect is better than none. It will take sometime to organize everything and post it as I go, but it's time.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com